Wednesday 13 April 2016

Highland Home Photographs LInk 2016


Highland Home Photographs LInk

This is the link to some of the Highland Home Camp Photographs.

Click on the link to view the photographs:  (You may have to wait a moment as there are a lot of photographs!!)
Select photographs to write about, one at a time.  You may have to download and save the photograph you want before putting it into your document


Photograph title goes here.
Writing here.  A MOMENT IN TIME
DSCF6848.JPG
IALT
Write about a moment in present tense.
WILF
  • detailed adjectives and verbs.
This helps the reader imagine the activity in detail.
INCLUDE
What I am doing
Your senses:
  • I am feeling
  • I can see
  • I can  hear
  • I can smell
Use a simile to help the reader understand the feelings you had while doing that activity.
Your overall opinion of the activity.  What you thought about it and who you think might enjoy it.






I can see my target,  fionn’s target and fionn.
I can feel the paper sliding between my fingers.
I can hear the guns getting fired and the nice breeze blowing against the paper.
I can smell the air.

  • I am feeling my helmet tightly attached to my head.
  • I can see the big grassy green hill.
  • I can  hear the camera click and kids saying cheese.
  • I can smell A very stinky fart.

  • I am feeling my bag pulling tightly on my shoulders.
  • I can see lots of native trees, non-native trees and a camera flash.
  • I can  hear birds singing songs and coulling.
  • I can smell the fresh air.

  • I am feeling the rock wall
  • I can see the ground and lots of people talking  
  • I can  hear lots of people talking.
  • I can smell rubber.

No comments:

Post a Comment